Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
How does this whole HOLLYWOOD / ENTERTAINMENT WORK?
THE ONES WHO SCREAM THE LOUDEST!!!!

HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE MASSES WHO FOLLOW these SUPER-STARS? If they have been for the LEFT and all of a sudden go RIGHT - who do you think those SHEEP will follow?

People like Taylor Swift- Madonna-Rhianna and many more... have been major players in this MOVEMENT - its written in all their songs.... but- but-but - they did the ONE EYE COVER.... learn your symbolism and you will find the TRUTH ! ..Sorry if the TRUTH HURTS - but many still need a lot of WAKING UP to do.

Everyday I get more and more BLOCKS.. thats OK - I stand by what I say because I have done the work.... I DO NOT FOLLOW the mainstream- and if I am just here talking to myself - thats ok too.
07:10 AM - Jan 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
03 January, 09:14
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
One of my favorites!
Captain Jack Sparrow / Jewish gematria / 2089
JF Kennedy Jr. / Jewish gematria / 2089
Johnny Depp is a white hat - we all are watching a movie!!!
Those you think are bad are good, we all were told this from the beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S7even Mercury @Runner
03 January, 01:47
They are just doing the work for you...
“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” Sherlock Holmes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 January, 07:46
I believe many of them were swapped out with doubles and clones long ago. They had a soul at one time and questioned the establishment. The sheep just believe they had face lifts, but and boob lifts. Most are long gone.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 January, 08:00
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Sounds right - and they are making the PLASTIC SURGERY so obvious to what is really a clone or a look alike. Like Madonna - in her 60's looking like a 21 year old...and no one questions it.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
03 January, 07:42
I and most of us are with you!!! Satanic performances, lyrics, clothes, special effects…. Eyes wide shut for so many!! Have a great day!!!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 January, 08:01
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
EVIL never reveals itself it has to be shown.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
03 January, 07:24
You are not by yourself. Symbolism will be their down fall. They thought we would follow the stars. Wrong again .

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 January, 08:03
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Most BIG BOY accounts on here have STARS - wonder which ones they are talking about...hmm?

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 January, 07:16
I listen 👂 Elle. Good 😊 🌄 morning. Hope you are well today. I can, hear 🙉, see 👀 📱, and feel your exuberance from here.
😎