Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 January, 07:10
How does this whole HOLLYWOOD / ENTERTAINMENT WORK?
THE ONES WHO SCREAM THE LOUDEST!!!!

HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE MASSES WHO FOLLOW these SUPER-STARS? If they have been for the LEFT and all of a sudden go RIGHT - who do you think those SHEEP will follow?

People like Taylor Swift- Madonna-Rhianna and many more... have been major players in this MOVEMENT - its written in all their songs.... but- but-but - they did the ONE EYE COVER.... learn your symbolism and you will find the TRUTH ! ..Sorry if the TRUTH HURTS - but many still need a lot of WAKING UP to do.

Everyday I get more and more BLOCKS.. thats OK - I stand by what I say because I have done the work.... I DO NOT FOLLOW the mainstream- and if I am just here talking to myself - thats ok too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
You are not by yourself. Symbolism will be their down fall. They thought we would follow the stars. Wrong again .
07:24 AM - Jan 03, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 January, 08:03
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Most BIG BOY accounts on here have STARS - wonder which ones they are talking about...hmm?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396