Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
WHEN THERE IS NO MONEY INVOLVED -THERE IS NO CONTROL FROM KEEPING YOU FROM THE TRUTH... Once you involve money - the TRUTH gets diluted or follows the narrative.

Any CONTENT maker who gets paid via donations/or merch is CONTROLLED - they are controlled by the ones who fund their channels - their FOLLOWERS.... If they go off script or say anything that would make their audience uncomfortable - they will lose their funding.

The subjects that many are caught up in and can't SEE beyond is: Hollywood/Free-Masons etc. I thought it would be Religion -but NOPE - thats OK .... they want so bad to see the very ones who are trying to help us - HANG!!!....WAIT until everyone finds out who the real BAD GUYS are. You were to QUESTION EVERYTHING - why did you stop??

The MOVIE has been playing your whole life - they left PROOF in everything they are the good guys.... but because Mr BIG BOY account said it was TRUE - it must be.
PATHETIC!
FUTURE PROVES PAST!
06:59 AM - Jan 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
03 January, 07:37
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I do not agree with this blanket statement. I don't doubt there are infiltrators but to say that any truther who sells merch is shady is a false statement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396