Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
03 January, 06:59
WHEN THERE IS NO MONEY INVOLVED -THERE IS NO CONTROL FROM KEEPING YOU FROM THE TRUTH... Once you involve money - the TRUTH gets diluted or follows the narrative.

Any CONTENT maker who gets paid via donations/or merch is CONTROLLED - they are controlled by the ones who fund their channels - their FOLLOWERS.... If they go off script or say anything that would make their audience uncomfortable - they will lose their funding.

The subjects that many are caught up in and can't SEE beyond is: Hollywood/Free-Masons etc. I thought it would be Religion -but NOPE - thats OK .... they want so bad to see the very ones who are trying to help us - HANG!!!....WAIT until everyone finds out who the real BAD GUYS are. You were to QUESTION EVERYTHING - why did you stop??

The MOVIE has been playing your whole life - they left PROOF in everything they are the good guys.... but because Mr BIG BOY account said it was TRUE - it must be.
PATHETIC!
FUTURE PROVES PAST!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
I do not agree with this blanket statement. I don't doubt there are infiltrators but to say that any truther who sells merch is shady is a false statement.
07:37 AM - Jan 03, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kels Bels 17, click on at the bottom under it