walker Fast @Fastwalker
02 January, 10:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
02 January, 03:41 (E)
In response walker Fast to his Publication
The pot users I know all have social and economic problems in some way. They tell the same stories for years and it is always someone else who is to blame for their misery. Fact is that anyone who takes mind-altering drugs (alcohol, pot etc.) is living a FAKE LIFE / in a personal matrix. I smoked pot myself for years when I was young, so I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
02 January, 04:00
In response Love Life to her Publication
All the pot users I know are financially stable, hard working people. Maybe it is more about who you know than whether or not they smoke pot.

Love Life @FullwithHope
02 January, 04:09 (E)
In response Ms. Lee to her Publication
Why would someone who is mentally stable take mind-altering drugs? That makes no sense. Take the drugs away from them and see what happens.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 January, 07:41
Psychedelics can be a positive and unique experience that can't be replicated in other ways. Pretty simple explanation for why people do it.

Love Life @FullwithHope
02 January, 07:53 (E)
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Agreed. But not daily. If you use this stuff daily you are nothing more than a drug addict.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 January, 08:11
Some people use CBD as pain and symptom relief where other drugs would have much more severe side effects. It's literally one of the few "natural alternatives" to pharma products that aren't a hoax.

Psychedelics can similarly be used to stabilize people with mental disorders, via microdosing or clinically controlled dosage.

It's too complex a topic to be reductionist.

Love Life @FullwithHope
02 January, 08:27 (E)
Yes, you are right about this. But I don´t mean the people with pain or mental disorders. I know people who lost their workplaces because they got depressiv and couldn't get their asses out of bed in the morning. And I know people who simply need it in everyday life to do their work. It is just as possible, that you get mentally ill if you use it daily. Every coin has two sides. The best thing is a clear and strong mind.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
Every coin has two sides. Exactly. That's why I think it's not very constructive to cast such a wide net and imply everyone who is mentally stable can't take something without being an addict. Some people use it for valid reasons. Some use it for recreational purposes, and some are addicted to it. Things like frequency can be indicative, but it's not prescriptive.
08:38 PM - Jan 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
02 January, 08:49
I have dealt with drug addicts and in each case frequency plays a role. There is a big difference between enjoyment and addiction. I think everyone can be happy if they are free from such things.