Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
02 January, 03:41 (E)
In response walker Fast to his Publication
The pot users I know all have social and economic problems in some way. They tell the same stories for years and it is always someone else who is to blame for their misery. Fact is that anyone who takes mind-altering drugs (alcohol, pot etc.) is living a FAKE LIFE / in a personal matrix. I smoked pot myself for years when I was young, so I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 January, 03:57
In response Love Life to her Publication
Me too.
I haven't smoked it in 23 years.
Too much too often puts your head in a perma-fogg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
02 January, 04:00
In response Love Life to her Publication
All the pot users I know are financially stable, hard working people. Maybe it is more about who you know than whether or not they smoke pot.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
02 January, 01:16
Lived on east coast of Africa where a lot of folk smoke it and they are zombies

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
02 January, 11:16
😎Been an aficionado for 50+ years. Who knew?

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 January, 11:14

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 January, 10:41
Well I'll put that in my pipe and smoke it😂

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 January, 11:21
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication