Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 January, 09:38
So this guy I was talking to (good looking, conservative, Trumper) asked for nudes. I said no I don't do that and even if I did I don't know you well enough, he said okay good (weird lol) so we talked for a bit more and that was it.

He's been pretty MIA ever since, not messaging and ignoring my one message I sent him, but he's liking all my pictures and stories on IG. Is he playing games or is he just testing me?

Male and Female opinions wanted!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chillaxin Gurl @Chillaxingurl
Drop him like a hot potato. He showed you who he was... believe that!
10:29 PM - Jan 01, 2024
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillaxingurl in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 January, 10:34
In response Chillaxin Gurl to her Publication
That's what I thought. He honestly did nothing for me. I was just giving him a chance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chillaxin Gurl @Chillaxingurl
01 January, 10:53
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
He sounds like an opportunist, not willing to work hard to know you. Your true and good man will be just around the next unexpected corner! Hang in there...🙂