COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
ckm114
ConnieKR016

This is one of my favorite, Bruce Lee quotes! Most know he’s ALIVE & played a few actors in this War, along w/ the official photographer for President Trump, & he’s the editor in chief of George magazine. What an amazing man and inspiration. I am living by this quote.❤️🤍🩵
07:39 PM - Jan 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Mellissa @Mellissa
02 January, 08:26
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Y'all are 🦇💩 crazy and it really isn't helping your case at all!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 January, 08:31
Ugggg. I don't think so.

If he was Bruce Lee he would be 83 years old so I don't think so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn Killin @Naturegal
01 January, 09:38
In response James Dean to his Publication
Maybe he chose to age regress 30 years. Just keeping an open mind. I read that the Military has had age regression technology for many years and it’s part of the technology hidden from us by the Cabal

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
01 January, 08:27
Proverbs 30:32

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
01 January, 07:55
I've thought about that...

Bible says "We speak it into being.."

Truth is truth even if it doesn't fit the paradigm.

1John says "and if any way my thinking is incorrect He too will make it clear to me.."

God deflates religion ... I will not yield my glory to another..

Funny that's what Satan seeks..the glory.

01 January, 07:50
So that's the connection!

Charlie Freak

01 January, 07:57 (E)
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Thank you..CK?

Was hunting for the photo..

too many files need to be organized .. not the priority in battle.

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
01 January, 07:44
Never thought of how I speak about myself like this before. Will from now on. Thank you for this thought provoking message.