COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
01 January, 07:39
ckm114
ConnieKR016

This is one of my favorite, Bruce Lee quotes! Most know he’s ALIVE & played a few actors in this War, along w/ the official photographer for President Trump, & he’s the editor in chief of George magazine. What an amazing man and inspiration. I am living by this quote.❤️🤍🩵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
Ugggg. I don't think so.

If he was Bruce Lee he would be 83 years old so I don't think so.
08:31 PM - Jan 01, 2024
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Kathryn Killin @Naturegal
01 January, 09:38
In response James Dean to his Publication
Maybe he chose to age regress 30 years. Just keeping an open mind. I read that the Military has had age regression technology for many years and it’s part of the technology hidden from us by the Cabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 January, 11:16
In response Kathryn Killin to her Publication
I've watched them both but don't see any similarities, sorry.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
02 January, 04:30
In response Kathryn Killin to her Publication
I’m sorry but your answer to the fact that he would be 83 years old is that he age regressed. Something we’re not even sure is real. that’s how you justify saying he’s still alive and looking like someone who’s 40 years younger than he actually would be? Come on people.