Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸🪖🕊 No rest for the weary when Children are being saved.
Special Forces’ work is ongoing 24/7 ❤️

They are in the Los Angeles area blowing up D.U.M.B.S
10km, 8.7km, 11km, 10km, 10km, etc.

There's MASSIVE tunneling systems in the Los Angeles area
& up & down the coast of California
thanks to the CA Mafia of Newsom, Getty, Brown & Pelosi.

As I understand it, CIA owns the Disney parks land
which were built over tunnels,
Getty Museum near the CIA clone factory
near the Playboy mansion
underneath most mansions in Pedowood, etc.

#TySpecialForces
#godblessyou
#GODSPEED
#GodWins

https://www.volcanodiscove...
02:34 PM - Jan 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
02 January, 05:48
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I used to live and still have family just south of Santa Rosa.😟.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
02 January, 04:43
these are weak and happen often. anyway

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 January, 10:47

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 January, 10:05
Lord Jesus please save the children and protect the brave soldiers doing this horrific, yet necessary work. 🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 January, 08:13
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙏 Amen

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 January, 09:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen🙏❤️🙏

David Treciak @scifiwriter
01 January, 05:55
Only one of the earthquakes are near Los Angeles. The rest are mostly from a county just north of San Francisco. At this late stage it's probably a mop up operation clearing the tunnels that connected the DUMBs where the children were held. I read that 200 Special Forces soldiers were killed early on while taking out a DUMB which led to a different strategy being used.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 January, 08:30
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Ty for your clarity, David.
Would you believe me if I told you
map-reading is SO not a strength!?! 😹

Blessed 2024 to you & yours 🕊🇺🇸❤️🪖

David Treciak @scifiwriter
01 January, 05:45
I live in LA County and about 3 years ago we felt an earthquake that was different than the normal kind. It was just one strong jolt with no rolling sensation afterwards. At the time I figured it was a DUMB being destroyed. Probably part of the main operation when children were still being saved. The recent earthquakes are most likely caused by the tunnels between the DUMBs being destroyed.