1-year Delta...
12:46 PM - Jan 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 January, 07:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Does it matter much?
It's not religious based

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 January, 09:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
01 January, 04:07
Yup. Fake New Year. Spent it in with furbabies watching Frasier reruns. With champagne of course! 😂

I know I had a better time than those who spent $100s for an overpriced dinner and band.

We should all have big New Years Eve Parties on March 31.

Which happens to be Easter this year. 😍

Green 8700 @Green8700
02 January, 05:06 (E)
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
And DJ T said Easter is the timeline. It was during one of those Covid briefings. One of the reporters asked when they might lift the stay at home. He said Easter would be a good time Line praise God .🙏. The way he said it’s stuck in my head. Time will tell. Blessings friend.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
01 January, 02:34
Same to you!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
01 January, 01:47
Every Day is a New Day....Use it wisely!
Peace,Suzanne

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 January, 01:45
Happy fake New Year Kim 😂🥳