USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
31 December, 07:41
Times Are Definitely Changing ‼️ This Video Of An American Citizen Opposing Sending His Daughter To Die For The Elite’s Wars Has BLOWN UP, Over 1.4 Million Likes In Just A Couple Days

This is a MUST LISTEN. This has really resonated with people to explode & go this viral

“Let me get this right. You wanna pass a law to draft my daughter to send to another one of your foreign ****** wars for something you created so your arms manufacturers can make more money for your banker friends. Did I get that ****** solid right or not? Now wrong elephant breath. My daughter will not be joining the military any way, shape, or form unless it's to fight this ****** war that this government has started against its people.

See how simple that is? The very fact that you don't understand the societal ****** rules about women and children, let me school you a little bit...."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it