DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
🔥MY PREDICTION FOR 2024 IS TULSI GABBARD WILL BE TRUMPS RUNNING MATE.
She is intelligent, experienced in Washington, thinks quickly on her feet and frankly says all the right things on every issue.
She would be considered MAGA if she weren't a Democrat.
She is ex-military which is a trait Trump admires and she is an excellent public speaker.
Yes I know she was a member of The Young Globalist Leaders but ambitious people tend to use groups like that to make connections and move up in society. She became a congresswoman so apparently it worked. That doesn't mean she thinks like Klaus Schwab.
She will appeal to the young voters, the Independent voters, the female voters, the military voters and the disenfranchised Democrat voters.
She is a far better solution than Nikki Haley or Vivek Ramaswamy.
I would like to see Vivek Ramaswamy in Trumps cabinet as say Secretary of State at which I believe he would be brilliant.

There you have it! My New Years prediction for 2024!
05:45 PM - Dec 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
31 December, 06:35
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Oh Hell No To The WEF Princess 👎👎👎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
31 December, 07:26
In response SincerelyYours FromTexas to her Publication
Hey relax. Trump can't save the country if he isn't elected so he needs to hedge his bets. He's a businessman and whatever will maximize his success he will use to his advantage. Either way it's his choice not ours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
31 December, 06:33

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
31 December, 07:15
In response connie wright to her Publication
you did read my post right? God help us that we have now arrived that we are to be deemed guilty by association. Congratulations you are now the same as the people we are supposed to be fighting.

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 December, 06:10
Ummmmm Tulsi Gabbard is illuminati...

Wake the fuck up, people...

No man or woman is going to save us...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 December, 05:50
Never! TULSI is a WEF Princess.