JAde Roiste @Ehcor
31 December, 05:54
I believe thre's more to this Harry and Megan thing. I think he got out for a reason - He may even be a good guy. She's an actress, we all know that. We suspect she wasn't actually pregnant. Is it all part of the movie. He met with Melania for Invictus games in 2017 - He made that very obvious hand signal (part of the act?) Although he supposedly met Megan in July 2016 (Apparently the first part of their relationship was very secretive - was it even happening?) I think he might be one of the good guys, after all, is he even a royal bloodline - It's always been suspected that he is James Hewitts son.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bravo2XRay Task @Bravo2XRay
𝑴𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝑰𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 [ 𝑩𝒊𝒈 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆 ] 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉.. 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝑪𝑰𝑨 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒍𝒆.
06:09 AM - Dec 31, 2023
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bravo2XRay in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
31 December, 07:34
In response Bravo2XRay Task to his Publication
Bravo is right. SerialBrain2 did a long and amazing decode on Megan. (HE)
Groomed since 7 yrs old by CIA. He said he was a killer. Not allowed near Trump when he visited England. Remember the fake bed rest for fake pregnancy during his visit. Harry & Meg were the next Obama and Mike.
Megan lied about her past and SB2 showed them in early commercials, letters and speeches she gave.
I believe that is not the real Harry also. Im betting the lizards killed him and swapped him out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
31 December, 09:28 (E)
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Exactly!
Remembering that when DJT visited England, Megan was no where to be seen. Not allowed to be....an MK threat.
Btw....I sure miss SerialBrain2...😪

Bravo2XRay Task @Bravo2XRay
01 January, 10:01
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝑸 𝑪𝑪, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 "𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏2".
𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 #𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒕 🍻

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑺𝒕🌟𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔. #𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒁𝒖𝒍𝒖 🎖️
#𝑴𝑪𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑪 💥