JAde Roiste @Ehcor
I believe thre's more to this Harry and Megan thing. I think he got out for a reason - He may even be a good guy. She's an actress, we all know that. We suspect she wasn't actually pregnant. Is it all part of the movie. He met with Melania for Invictus games in 2017 - He made that very obvious hand signal (part of the act?) Although he supposedly met Megan in July 2016 (Apparently the first part of their relationship was very secretive - was it even happening?) I think he might be one of the good guys, after all, is he even a royal bloodline - It's always been suspected that he is James Hewitts son.
05:54 AM - Dec 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ehcor in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
31 December, 03:06
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
It's well known that the parent of those men (William and Harry) with real British royalty is Diana. Charles lineage were of German pretenders to the thrown of England. They dropped the Saxe-Coburg for WWI and adopted the Windsor name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
31 December, 09:06
Thereโ€™s definitely more, way more to their story. I have always believed that. Harry was/is the most down to earth Royal of them all. I also think when he got destroyed in the media years ago for wearing a Nazi uniform for Halloween he was telling us what the Royals are. IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bravo2XRay Task @Bravo2XRay
31 December, 06:09
๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ [ ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ] ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰.. ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’• ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’Š๐’“๐’„๐’๐’†.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
31 December, 07:34
In response Bravo2XRay Task to his Publication
Bravo is right. SerialBrain2 did a long and amazing decode on Megan. (HE)
Groomed since 7 yrs old by CIA. He said he was a killer. Not allowed near Trump when he visited England. Remember the fake bed rest for fake pregnancy during his visit. Harry & Meg were the next Obama and Mike.
Megan lied about her past and SB2 showed them in early commercials, letters and speeches she gave.
I believe that is not the real Harry also. Im betting the lizards killed him and swapped him out.