True @True
30 December, 08:06
How come I hear so many truthers going around wishing everyone merry Christmas? I thought you did your own research. Even if you did research what use is it, if you don't apply it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
Old habits I think, I wished “happy holidays” don’t even use the word Santa anymore.
08:11 PM - Dec 30, 2023
In response True to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
True @True
30 December, 08:17
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Old habits keep us in old bondage? When we know better, we're accountable to do better. I know the world makes it difficult not to go with their flow, but this makes me really uncomfortable from those who would call themselves truthers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 December, 08:23
In response True to her Publication
Yes agree! Just focus on your own path and don’t let them make you feel uncomfortable, we have no control of anyones beliefs or habits but our own. Planting seeds is all we can do, they have to be the ones to do their research and inner work. Blessing you my friend, just keep your own vibe high! 🌹🙏🌹