True @True
How come I hear so many truthers going around wishing everyone merry Christmas? I thought you did your own research. Even if you did research what use is it, if you don't apply it?
08:06 PM - Dec 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by True in this post can reply
Natalie Fish @icthelight
31 December, 10:19
In response True to her Publication
I did not put up a tree or decorations. I did use the CHRIST to open a conversation about Jesus' true birthday with scripture talking about the birth of the lamb of God. Planting a seed hoping to inspire research. After all when are lambs born? Jesus is my saviour. God is king!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 December, 08:11
In response True to her Publication
Old habits I think, I wished “happy holidays” don’t even use the word Santa anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
30 December, 08:17
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Old habits keep us in old bondage? When we know better, we're accountable to do better. I know the world makes it difficult not to go with their flow, but this makes me really uncomfortable from those who would call themselves truthers.