AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
29 December, 03:24
My favorite recipe her and I used to make together. I continued to make after she passed and now make with own children who will hopefully do the same with their own one day. Family is everything ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 December, 05:50
In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication
Just looked it up, those cookies are so PRETTY!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 December, 06:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Not only are they pretty they are absolutely delicious. Stephanie you haven't had pizzelles before?

30 December, 06:05
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
No, I haven't. They are so dainty and pretty.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 December, 06:06
Look in your local grocery bakery you may find them this time of year.

30 December, 06:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I am gonna put that on my list of things to get, a pizzelle maker, I saw some online. NEAT!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 December, 06:13
You will love them. If you don't like anise you can make it without but I love them with it.

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
30 December, 06:32
Super easy to make and so good. Takes patience though because only spoonful at time can go onto iron so you need some time and a glass of wine 😜

30 December, 06:37
In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication
Beautiful!!