Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
ITS OVER. Finally..it is over for me. I cannot make it any longer. Cant even get hardly anyone to donate for my dog. I think I need to leave social media completely....sell everything and go live on the streets with the rest of the homeless with my 3 dogs. noone even talks to you hardly at all on here anymore. DONE!

https://www.gofundme.com/f...
04:59 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
28 December, 08:49
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Callie needs ongoing medical care....ALREADY diagnosed. Her medication is $160 a month alone..... She WAS on supplements for cushings already for over a yr...but she got worse..much worse..as in a seizure and hair falling out by the handfuls worse...ON MEDICATION as much as i hate medications....it has her doing better now. Her biggest issue is diarrhea ... in which the medication is doing this and i am giving her stuff but its only helping a little. ANY added supplements make it worse.she needs two more visits to vet..it says everything in fundraiser what is needed and costs...

THANK YOU to whomever has donated to help. I truly appreciate it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 December, 08:43
Folks..my dog was diagnosed. Stop trying to FIX her. I have a certification in holistic pet care. I need help..not advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
28 December, 07:35

28 December, 08:45
In response Ange Love to her Publication
it isnt about food. Its about medical care for my dog and everything else being thrown at me...creating a financial crisis.

Ange Love @LoveM
28 December, 07:26

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 December, 05:49
Same here message me! I love to talk to people who are aware!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 December, 05:47

28 December, 05:45

28 December, 05:44

28 December, 05:43
What does your dog have, symptoms, things that you noticeably see?

There are alternatives that are helping many pet owners and humans to heal.

Check into Black Seed Oil and Turmeric

Research all that they do and dosages for your pets!

IMHO doctors and Vets do not know everything!

arba happihr @arba
28 December, 05:20
💕💕🙏🙏

28 December, 05:15
There are many in similar a situation or worse. I am sorry you do not have someone to talk to, reach out, say hello and start a conversation(s).

God Bless you and your dogs! I lost in the past 6 years all but 3 of our pets, so I understand your sadness!!!

If you can, I would try to hang on, and do your best, things are changing and I do believe the Best is Yet to come!!!

If you would like to message, let me know!💛