Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Here is someone who did NOT lie on 9-11, Brandy 🦅🇺🇸

🇺🇸 Citizen Donald J. Trump discussing 9-11 on the day
“How could a plane, even a plane even a 767 or a 747
HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY GO THROUGH THE STEEL?
I HAPPEN TO THINK
THAT THEY HAD NOT ONLY A PLANE
BUT THEY HAD BOMBS THAT EXPLODED
ALMOST SIMULTANEOUSLY
cuz I just can’t IMAGINE
ANYTHING being able to go through that wall.
Most buildings are built
with the steel on the INSIDE around the elevator shaft.
This one was built from the OUTSIDE
WHICH IS THE STRONGEST STRUCTURE YOU CAN HAVE
& it was almost just like a can of soup..
It just seems to me to do that kind of destruction
IS EVEN MORE THAN A BIG PLANE
because you’re talking about
the heaviest caliber steel that was used on a building.
Now these buildings were rock solid
& it’s just an amazing, it’s an amazing thing.
This country is different today
& it’s going to be different than it ever was
for many years to come" 💥

#ThePlanToSaveTheWorld
01:31 PM - Dec 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Sleet Sir @Sleet
29 December, 03:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Hologram of a plane and the building was detonated from inside, based on how it came down....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
28 December, 05:54
I remember this.
Of course they treated Trump like a moron.
FAKE NEWS BASTARDS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
28 December, 05:45
He's an expert on buildings in NY too!

patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
28 December, 05:39
I remember that

Sam8848 @Sam8848
28 December, 04:01
Is it a coincidence that the Star Trek logo and the Space Force logo look like that? Let's look at what Star Trek says about this. Star Trek's backstory tells us that their program of space exploration is five years long. What if the military's plan is also five years long? What year was the Space Force created? 2019, five years from 2019 is 2024, and in 2024 this movie will be over, so buckle up everybody and trust the plan if you have faith!
https://x.com/RealMrCurios...

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
28 December, 03:36
COMPANY CALLED MAGIC LEAP LAUNCHED THE PLANE HOLOGRAMS. BOMBS EXPLODED/NUKE. RADIATION SICKNESS. TRUMP CLEANED UP THE DEBRI/EVIDENCE. WONDER WHERE IT IS? NO JET ENGINES EVER RECOVERED. PLANE THAT CRASHED IN PA? NEVER HAPPENED. PASSENGERS WERE MURDERED ON BOARD THRU FACEMASKS/GAS AND LANDED AT PRIVATE AIRPORT OUTSIDE OF CLEVELAND, AS I WAS TOLD.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
28 December, 02:48
Thank you Kat. My son-in-law is a structural engineer and he tried to convince me that very same thing on 9/11/2001. I just could not conceive that our own government would do that to us - murder innocent people. I have since humbly apologized to my sweet son-in-law. He was trying to open my eyes but I wasn't ready then. Eyes WIDE OPEN NOW.

BTW - Memaw is still in the trenches with me and she is actually improving daily. That is such a blessing to us all. That is why I nicknamed her the "come back kid'.

God bless you for the enlightenment that you give to us every single day. I hope we meet you someday F2F. I will surely be looking out for you.

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 December, 01:38
But there were no planes...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 December, 01:44
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
DJT didn't know that on the day
but he knew it wasn't just planes
that took those buildings down! 👊

Happy Holidays to you & yours, Mike 😻🎄