Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 December, 10:19
Trying to unplug this evening & watched the movie Dog. Recommend it. Afterwords, PRIME advertisement for The Sound of Freedom came up. Clicked it to watch, but 5 minutes in, as the Dad is on the bus going back to pick up his kids, I turned it off. My gut told me they would not be waiting for him.
Made it all thru adulthood by burying shitso deep it never saw the light of day. I was hollow, but I functioned. The last 3 years have eroded close to 50 years from me. It’s really not fair. There is no one in my life interested in pulling out the broken shards of an 11 year old girl, so I need them to stay buried.
Capeesh?
How are survivors supposed to take another year or two of this? I am raw as I have been in 35 years.
πŸ₯Ί

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 December, 10:44
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
The Lord brought me up from the pit, Joey so I am going to wait on Him. If I am ground down to nothing by the time this is over, then so be it.
Gods will be done.
He is more than able to raise me up in the end. My hope & joy is in Him.
Going to meditate on His suffering & not mine.
After all I can do…
just to stand & wait is all He asks.
🫱🏻
Here is my hand. We both will wait together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
27 December, 09:22
Remember, I'm πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
31 December, 03:35
Remember I'm πŸ™