Regina Medsger @ReggiB
10 February, 11:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
11 February, 06:52
In response Regina Medsger to her Publication
BULLSHIT!! YOU DON'T NEED TO BE ON INSULIN TO REST YOUR LIFE!! GET SMART AND KNOW THE NATURAL SUBSTANCES THAT CURE DIABETES ALL FORMS!! SUPPLEMENT WITH 99.98% ORGANIC SULFUR CRYSTALS TWICE A DAY (BECAUSE IT ONLY METABOLIZES EVERY 12 HOURS) FROM HAPPY BODY FOR ABOUT 35 BUCKS A POUND! SECONDLY, SUPPLEMENT WITH CHROMIUM AND VANADIUM WHICH IS NO LONGER IN OUR SOILS ALONG WITH ORGANIC SOLVER CRYSTALS BECAUSE OF THE GLYPHOSATE RUNOFF DUE TO GMO PRODUCTS!!!
THERE NOW ALONG WITH A GOOD DIET YOU'RE CURED WITHIN MONTH AND A HALF OR SO! DON'T BELIEVE ANY FREAKING DOCTOR THAT LIVES UNDER A BUBBLE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
11 February, 07:03
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
I think you are completely missing the point here! You don't lecture a mother on what to feed her diabetic child! WTF is wrong with you????? This child, along with millions of other Americans need insulin to survive because, Dr. I Know Everything, their pancreas isn't producing enough insuling to keep them alive. My father died of diabetes, and my sisters have it. They need insulin to LIVE! And Biden just raised it from 60.00 to 500.00 per month. That is the point you should be getting. But NO! You want to play doctor with other peoples lives. Take your opinion and stick it up your ass!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
11 February, 07:10
In response Lazarus 369 to her Publication
I took your advice and stuck my opinion up my ass and now I'm healed thank you!

Anna Ballou @lillylou
11 February, 10:46
I'm glad you spoke up. So many rabit holes to go down and this is a huge one. Thank you, I just looked into it and I am ordering myself some.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
God Bless you! It not only the efficacious information that's important, it's very important to research the sources you get your supplements from. ORGANIC sulfur crystals are sold by many companies but they must be a minimum of 99% to work effectively. Also known as MSM, it does the body well in general it can heal cancer, etc.
10:49 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Anna Ballou to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rogo0077 in this post can reply
Anna Ballou @lillylou
11 February, 10:54
https://www.h2oairwaterame...
I read the reviews and it looks good. What do you think??

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
11 February, 11:23
In response Anna Ballou to her Publication
I'm not sure about this product as everything I take I research thoroughly for hours. This is why i use MSM from "Happy Body" I've suggested this to others they use it and I use it myself with really good results. Again, it's about 35 bucks a pound! Most people give up a natural substances because they don't see results right away? Remember It took yours for your body to get to where it got to and it's going to take at least a month to months for the MSM to work noticeably. I've noticed the MSM working for me after 2 weeks. everyone's different