Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 December, 10:19
Trying to unplug this evening & watched the movie Dog. Recommend it. Afterwords, PRIME advertisement for The Sound of Freedom came up. Clicked it to watch, but 5 minutes in, as the Dad is on the bus going back to pick up his kids, I turned it off. My gut told me they would not be waiting for him.
Made it all thru adulthood by burying shitso deep it never saw the light of day. I was hollow, but I functioned. The last 3 years have eroded close to 50 years from me. It’s really not fair. There is no one in my life interested in pulling out the broken shards of an 11 year old girl, so I need them to stay buried.
Capeesh?
How are survivors supposed to take another year or two of this? I am raw as I have been in 35 years.
πŸ₯Ί

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
Prayers For Everyone.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Last night, I didn't sleep till 3am, woke up at 5am.
Can't sleep. We Know.
Time Is Short For Evil.

This evening, a new voice was barking in the neighborhood. I thought someone got a puppy for Christmas. I waited & waited for someone to help the barking puppy. Finally, I got dressed, went outside to find the puppy. It was tied to MY tree wound around the trees so tight it was scared, shivering, no food, no water. I talked to her before walking up to her asking where is her mommy & daddy. She got so quiet, looked at me while I talked to her.
I got her untangle, & the owner, a stranger showed up. I asked do you always treat little puppies this way?
I said exactly what that stranger needed with force & said to never let ME see this happen again. I told her my heart was broken, ripped out by seeing this puppy abused.

I have no more tolerance.
My compassion for idiots IS tapped. They'll now get Righteous Indignation.
12:02 AM - Dec 27, 2023 (E)
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 December, 08:02
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
πŸ‘†πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396