Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 October, 11:31 (E)
Navy decode

=

Come To Save The World / Patriots Are In Control Trust My Gematria / Are You With Me Or Against Me / Amend Your Ways / C He Also Spent Weeks Lying To Her / For Each And All Always I Pray🙏/ John F Kennedy Jr Lord God Here❤/ Great Awakening Divine Message / Decode Jfk Jr Is Alive / Please Add Ease And Love Frequencies To All Of Earth Realm / We Can Talk Now If Youre Ready To Surrender / The Greatest Intergalactic Love Story Ever ❤/ Somethings Have To Remain Buried Until The End / Jesus And The M Are Puzzles Solved Codes Decoded🌹/ The Meeting Point Of Revelation And Redemption / I Dont Know How To Get Them To Listen To Me😭/ Ive Been Grieving A Lot For Not Being Able To Do More😓/ I Guess You Know It All / Wealth Of Hidden Knowledge / Are You Ok Cowboy 🤠/ The Star Betelgeuse Goes Supernova
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
451-154
2706-276
2201-1022
TS 10:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
“The Star Betelgeuse Goes Supernova 🌟”
08:48 PM - Dec 25, 2023 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it