~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
25 December, 07:31
Honeybee venom kills cancer cells!

This is one of the few things that Big Pharma is keeping hidden from the people so do not lose their multibillion business.
Please SHARE EVERYWHERE 🐸🍿

https://t.me/WhiteHqts/120...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
If anyone has tried melittin(bee venom) for breast cancer, I would greatly appreciate if you could share your experience/results.
It is urgent.
Also, I’m a small account, and would appreciate help getting the request out.
She is unvaccinated, a mother, a Patriot, and loves Jesus.
✝️🇺🇸⚓️
08:16 PM - Dec 25, 2023
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnchorAce in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
26 December, 06:02
In response Anchor Ace to his Publication
Make sure you're not allergic to bees before trying bee venom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
26 December, 06:01

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 December, 04:01
Info at fenbendazole.org and easily available at fenbenlabs.com

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 December, 02:14
My grandmother was a survivor who lived until 107. She took a pill called Tamoxifen.

Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
26 December, 04:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you!

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
26 December, 01:43
If, by any chance, someone is on Facebook, there are some cancer groups. One in particular in "Curt Graydon - Artemisinin, Fenbendazole, Cancer/Health Protocols." I searched FB for the bee venom and only one page came up that looks to be just a lot of ads.
However, the above page has tons of information. You can search keywords on the page, i.e., breast cancer, mellitin, etc. However, there are many different protocols on the page and, unfortunately, one must read through the comments as there is even more information both by the admin and people dealing with different cancers.
It seems a good approach approach has been to combine multiple protocols.
That being said, my husband was diagnosed a couple years ago with prostate cancer. Not wanting to go conventional route, we sent him to 'The Immunotherapy Center' in Tijuana, Mexico. You can check out their website and even call and ask questions. Not inexpensive, but he had excellent results and is continuing many protocols at home.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 December, 11:25
An alkaline diet is very important to slow cancer growth and retard it. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. I am a breast cancer survivor. I have done a lot of research, and this is one of the most important things a person can do also to PREVENT cancer. These are the first things to ELIMINATE from the diet:
Soda
Bottled water
High fructose corn syrup
Most sugars, except honey and some sugar like turbinado in low amounts.

😇

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
26 December, 08:15
I HAVE BEE VENOM - CURES ALL POISONOUS STINGS AND CURES ALL CANCERS, AS REPORTED..

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 December, 02:15
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Where do you purchase B venom?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 December, 10:06
This may help but alkaline (baking soda) diet with Fenben, cumin, CBD and vitamins. DO NOT COBINE WITH CHEMO! many I can not share here

Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
25 December, 11:34
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Thank you!

deborah sidener @debbiedo
26 December, 05:11
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
why no chemo?