~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
25 December, 07:31
Honeybee venom kills cancer cells!

This is one of the few things that Big Pharma is keeping hidden from the people so do not lose their multibillion business.
Please SHARE EVERYWHERE 🐸🍿

https://t.me/WhiteHqts/120...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
25 December, 08:16
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
If anyone has tried melittin(bee venom) for breast cancer, I would greatly appreciate if you could share your experience/results.
It is urgent.
Also, I’m a small account, and would appreciate help getting the request out.
She is unvaccinated, a mother, a Patriot, and loves Jesus.
✝️🇺🇸⚓️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel MacB @BornRebel
If, by any chance, someone is on Facebook, there are some cancer groups. One in particular in "Curt Graydon - Artemisinin, Fenbendazole, Cancer/Health Protocols." I searched FB for the bee venom and only one page came up that looks to be just a lot of ads.
However, the above page has tons of information. You can search keywords on the page, i.e., breast cancer, mellitin, etc. However, there are many different protocols on the page and, unfortunately, one must read through the comments as there is even more information both by the admin and people dealing with different cancers.
It seems a good approach approach has been to combine multiple protocols.
That being said, my husband was diagnosed a couple years ago with prostate cancer. Not wanting to go conventional route, we sent him to 'The Immunotherapy Center' in Tijuana, Mexico. You can check out their website and even call and ask questions. Not inexpensive, but he had excellent results and is continuing many protocols at home.
01:43 PM - Dec 26, 2023
In response Anchor Ace to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BornRebel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebel MacB, click on at the bottom under it