Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
25 December, 08:05
Is anyone on here from Utah?

Just read a post posted by a woman whose husband just had surgery on Friday and she got a call from his doctor that all noncritical or non-life-threatening patients were all to be discharged per orders. She said that the National Guard was there there were buses and vans to transport people. She posted this at 6.43 in a telegram chat tonight.

Is anyone hearing this or has a loved one in a hospital in Utah who is experiencing this or is this just another rumor going around?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Something strange is going on. My husband had intestinal surgery on Friday. The Hospital of his surgeon is an hour away for us. I visited yesterday, and everything was normal. Today, my husband calls at 8 am and says Dr made his rounds and wanted him to eat some scrambled eggs today and 5 small items off his menu, and if things were functioning he could come home tomorrow. So I got my dog out and showered and was preparing to go visit him, when at 10:00 I got a call from his surgeon telling me that I needed to get out there as he got a call while in church, saying to discharge all patients not in critical care. When I got there, there was a flood of people leaving the hospital with wheelchairs, flowers, etc. There was a line of vans from Rehab/ long term care, etc and then at the door....National Guard!!!! I gave my husbands name and they called a nurse to bring him down in a wheelchair and I wasn't allowed in.
08:13 PM - Dec 25, 2023
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
25 December, 08:21
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
This is the only thing I can find going on in Utah. This is from December 23, 2023

https://www.whitehouse.gov...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 December, 08:30
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Thank you for posting this. Hoping it is for a different reason perhaps mass arrests but, if not, and they require repair glad they are finally getting what they need to accomplish that.