Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
31 December, 09:36
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
How many 13 year olds are having sex to the point that every day, they’re sending a young girl across state lines for an abortion? There are so many liability issues on this. I’m not gonna hit the how wrong all this is because we all know that and all the reasons why. But so many things could go wrong if there’s an accident and this child is killed in transit? How long does this take? And where does the parent think the child is? Are they doing it while supposed to be in school? Are these kids of parents that just aren’t paying any attention at all to their kid? I have so many questions as to why this can even happen. Why are there so many of these happening that they’ve got this so down pat and how they’re doing it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
31 December, 02:12
WELL,WELL,WELL!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 December, 10:42
and if the shoe was on the other foot...how would she feel??

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 December, 10:31
No words for this evil.
1. Aborting a baby
2. Selling the baby organs and tissue.
3. Conducting a medical procedure without parental consent. Just because this PP clinic considers a 13 year old an adult, does not make her an adult.
4. Lying to the public and the child.
5. Trafficking a child across state lines.
Arrest this person and shut the clinic down now!

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
30 December, 09:49
The culture of death!

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
25 December, 01:39
I live in Missouri and you can bet this will go viral!!😤

2ne FruAa @FruAa
25 December, 11:12 (E)
WHAT 💯🤯😳🤬
these are trafficking hadlers and pedophilia sick users houses for the reuse of children...
Created by and for pedophiles. One hundred percent evil.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 December, 10:50
Sickening! I pray this woman comes to the full reality of what she has done, very soon.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
25 December, 10:43
OMG!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 December, 10:35
Truly sickening. She's acting like it's no big deal. I can't wait for all of them to face judgement. This movie and nightmare needs to end. We treat her like an adult? SHE'S 13! And we don't tell the parents anything. I would seriously knock her TF out if I saw her.

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
25 December, 06:31
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
This is bull shit. If something goes wrong and they send this child home and she dies while in her parent's house, who gets the blame for it? Plan parenthood or the parents, who didn't know what went on, if the child hides it? Let's face it sometimes our kids can be pretty sneaky, but at who's paral?

chore Toke @choretoke
25 December, 10:24
OMG❗️🤬I’m lost for words❗️EVIL😠

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 December, 10:08
Luciferian sacrifices. FK them for lying to young girls and women.

Ana Tate @Anatated
25 December, 10:02
Seems to me that this would violate the Mann Act.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
25 December, 09:59
From beginning to end: absolutely sickening.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 December, 08:53
EVIL to the core.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 December, 08:49
What happens if something goes wrong with the abortion and the girl gets extremely sick or dies??? Who is responsible for that???

Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 December, 08:48
WOW! Just WOW!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 December, 08:36
She be smiling and smirking now but she's gonna do it to wrong child and she herself will get aborted from this earth.

arba happihr @arba
25 December, 08:31
13 year old children pregnant!
What has happened to our morals.
Parents what has happened?
This is child abuse.
What type of man would do this to a child?
Plan Parenthood must be removed

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 December, 08:28
wow
to stand there and spew those words without a care…smfh

sickening

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
25 December, 06:37
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Shes not thinking of nothing but the money, they'll be getting for the operation and for the baby, fresher the better. Sounds harsh, but that is the heartless truth. You have to be heartless, to work for or in one of these places.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
25 December, 08:08
This is disgusting and I hate all of the ugly in this miserable Devil driven world.