Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 December, 07:13
Putting on muh grooy seventies dress and shit kicking sparkling shit kickers, gonna be alone and loving it. WELL we are never alone technically, and also with muh fur friends. Might be ribs for me, since Stephannie got me some Ga Gold barbeque small batch family. Which is ironic cause told the Lord I need some new q sauce. FUNNY how things work out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
25 December, 07:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Merry Christmas! Nothing like fur buddies to share it with. They are so full of True love. Enjoy your ribs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yep for sure. This dress is so sparkly gotta wear shades. LOL I like to dress up, southern mama all that its a thing. LOL AND muh fur friends. Nini just came back after mia for a few days. I was like LORD where is muh girl. He is so good. : ) Nini does what Nini WANTS to do. lol Gonna be raining so ribs in the roaster. Love to try new sauces. AND am NOT eating their mass produced slow kill, they actually call that kinda stuff that.
07:18 AM - Dec 25, 2023
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
25 December, 07:22
Sounds like you have great taste and Southern charm. Small batch is great. I prefer to go to farms and ranches that I trust. They need our support..

25 December, 07:32
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
Yes for sure on local. The meat is from Bozemans, clean and they raise it. : ) Ty, dressing is fun, just ran out to the mail box and got my under cover dress for under it, and it came with some shorts to cover under. I like to be lady like but JUST in case I mean after decades of weird scenarios, wear stuff like that under in case I have to defend myself. lol

25 December, 07:19
"slow kill and soft kill" their bullshit sauces.