Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸŽ„ President & CiC Trump

Melania & I would like to wish everyone
a Happy, Joyous & Wonderful Christmas season.
In this Holy Time of Year,
Christians everywhere give thanks that over 2,000 years ago
God sent his only son into the world
to be the Savior of all mankind.
πŸ•Š The birth of Jesus Christ
is the true miracle we celebrate each Christmas.
He is the ultimate source of our Joy, our Hope
& our sense of Peace & Good Will
as we gather with family & loved ones.
It is such a great time of the year.
This is why we can never stop saying that beautiful phrase,
β€˜Merry Christmas.’
πŸ™πŸ»πŸͺ–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ We pray for the safety of our men & women in uniform
at home & abroad,
& we ask God to guide us, give us strength
& watch over us IN THIS PIVOTAL YEAR AHEAD.
With his help, by this time next year
we will be well on our way to making America
SAFER, STRONGER, GREATER & MORE PROSPEROUS
than ever before.
God Bless you all.
MAY 2024 BE THE BEST YEAR OF OUR LIVESβ€ΌοΈπŸŽ„πŸ₯³
09:55 PM - Dec 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
25 December, 04:47
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
"By this time NEXT YEAR we will BE WEEK ON OUR WAY....."
I'm sorry, but I feel THIS IS NEVER GOING TO END. CARROTS ANYONE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
24 December, 11:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia `Pearson @Loads2Love
24 December, 10:19
I am in Melbourne Australia, where more people are waking up, thank God but many more need too:
While I love President Trump aka cic, I no longer can say Merry Christmas. It is all based on a big old fat lie. We have been lied to about so so much. The programming is deep. But people need to wake up now and see the truth. This may assist in that process.
https://rumble.com/v42wm02...
God Bless you all. Wishing you a fabulous holiday season. ENJOY

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
25 December, 06:48
In response Julia `Pearson to her Publication
For the customs of the peoples are worthless; they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel. They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter. Jer. 10

We are also told not to go by way of the Gentiles. Not to be dismayed by things of the sky. Not to follow traditions

Satan creates NOTHING. He STEALS everything.
He DESTROYS all that gives hope, all that God has created.
Do we nick pick this holiday yet let other witchcraft into our lives? God tells us to take the sabath. Do we do this?
I try to celebrate life everyday. I do not have a tree up but maybe for other reasons. Our family is gathering together and celebrating. We definitely take advantage of all family being off work and gathered. Opening gifts are not such a big deal in our family.
God created a good world. There is a lot of evil in it. I will not allow my joy and celebration of Christ & my Heavenly Father father be stolen or des

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 December, 07:45
In response Julia `Pearson to her Publication
Yes, this is part of the story, but somehow, I feel that there is much more to it.
For instance:
One story of why we celebrate by decorating trees is because, yes, it was a pagan custom, but the early Christians decided to incorporate the tradition as their own.
It was a rather political decision because the early Christian leaders felt they would have more followers (believers?) if they basically bowed to the older traditions.
Anyway, for now, I feel it's okay to offer good wishes and blessings for peace on earth, good will to men and women.
Ironically President Trump wished his friends and enemies a Merry Christmas.
I do wonder what it will be like after the Great awakening!