"And frogs, which destroyed them" πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯
Psalm 78 : 45 NKJV
09:51 PM - Dec 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 December, 10:53
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
And Frogs to Destroy Them
Exodus: Gods and Kings | Plague of Frogs: Washington D.C. [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube

What would ancient plagues look like if they happened in today’s modern world? Witness the plagues now.Exodus: Gods and Kings: From acclaimed director Ridley...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 December, 06:37
Thank you too. Yesterday my FB page was missing the usual suspects. People from my past who typically wished me a Merry Christmas. They all think I am crazy and a bore. They posted pics of themselves w Santa, the tree, dogs and kids.... They could care less about any of this stuff and they don't believe any of it. In closing it is very lonely being an ANON/TRUTHER in the Mohawk Valley of Upstate NY. Oddly.... this was a hotbed in 1776.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
26 December, 07:23
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
I dont know why but that cracked me up

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
25 December, 11:58
Thank You Kat, reading your posts and others on AU has got me through a lot these last 3 years. Wishing you and all on AU a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year. Hoping that 2024 is the year of Justice!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 December, 11:27
Couldn't have made it without you guys, you are the best there is!!! Merry Christmas and here's to a beautiful New Year filled with much! WWG1WGA

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
25 December, 11:06
I could Not have kept going without my AU FAMILY. My Father passed several months ago and i cry so much, i didnt want to bring it here.....bad vibes and all! But this is the only place where it Helps my Heart And Soul...! Thank You All my Brothers and Sisters. You are All God's Light! πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ™πŸŽ„

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
25 December, 06:08
In this tug of war game of US verses THEM, it's time for them to take a face plant and us to take a victory lap, what say, YOU!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
25 December, 11:10
In response Debora Herman to her Publication
Sounds Wonderful! Waiting patiently(😁) for that Victory Lap!! πŸ’―πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–

Ange Love @LoveM
25 December, 05:59

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
25 December, 03:30
Easier to hold the line when theirs a bunch of us!!!! I personally Couldn't have gotten this far without each and every one of you! My eternal gratitude!!!!

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
25 December, 03:11
Merry Christmas!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
25 December, 02:26
πŸ’–

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 December, 07:11
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ₯‚

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 December, 10:31
Merry Christmas Kate πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ