Jody Donohue @Jody
24 December, 04:17
Merry Christmas Brothers and Sisters πŸŽ„
My wish for every single one of you, throughout the next few days is health, wealth and happiness. Not just now but always! I know most of us are alone, missing so many loved ones. We have become family these last 3 years. Every one of you are amazing and very special. You inspire me, always. For those of us alone, just a suggestion, perhaps call local churches and soup kitchens for Christmas Day. They need volunteers to feed folks. I promise they’d love to have you! May the Lord love and protect you, always. No matter what happens in this life, HE lifts us up, through his Grace. God bless you πŸ™ love me xo

❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 December, 04:18
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
MERRY CHRISTMAS JODY GOD BLESS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
Thank you Mary. God bless you too, Sweetheart. πŸ™β€οΈ
04:31 PM - Dec 24, 2023
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it