Jody Donohue @Jody
Merry Christmas Brothers and Sisters πŸŽ„
My wish for every single one of you, throughout the next few days is health, wealth and happiness. Not just now but always! I know most of us are alone, missing so many loved ones. We have become family these last 3 years. Every one of you are amazing and very special. You inspire me, always. For those of us alone, just a suggestion, perhaps call local churches and soup kitchens for Christmas Day. They need volunteers to feed folks. I promise they’d love to have you! May the Lord love and protect you, always. No matter what happens in this life, HE lifts us up, through his Grace. God bless you πŸ™ love me xo

❀️
04:17 PM - Dec 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
24 December, 05:32
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Merry Christmas! πŸ™πŸŽ„β™₯οΈπŸŽ„πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
24 December, 07:15
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Merry Christmas β€οΈπŸŒΉπŸŽ„
God bless you πŸ™πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
24 December, 05:23
❀

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 December, 07:16
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
God bless Par πŸ™β€οΈ

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 December, 05:07
TY for being a friend and all that you do!!!

Merry Merry CHRISTmas and Happy Happy New Year!!!

πŸ’›

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 December, 07:18
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Kris, you are so beautiful. Thank you, also for everything you post to lift our spirits and inspire us. Merry Christmas ❀️ God bless you πŸ™β€οΈ

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
24 December, 04:19
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS , I FEEL THE SAME ABOUT THE ANONS ON HERE.

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 December, 04:32
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
Thank you Jamie. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones as well. I hope you have a beautiful time. God bless πŸ™β€οΈ

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 December, 04:18
MERRY CHRISTMAS JODY GOD BLESS

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 December, 04:31
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you Mary. God bless you too, Sweetheart. πŸ™β€οΈ