Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 December, 09:30
This lizard went there also, does not shock me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
23 December, 09:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
POS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 December, 09:33
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
YEP like the rest of the TBN crew, I KNOW they got tunnels like a mofo, the pack of them.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
23 December, 09:49
We (ex husband and I) knew his father in law REALLY well. He told us of some true horror stories about this Jack ass. Wendy (his wife) has been threw alot with this fraud!!

Well look what I married, they embed, tares among the wheat. YEP>
09:51 PM - Dec 23, 2023
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
23 December, 09:55
I'm sorry Steph. I'm not aware of your marital status. 💕

23 December, 09:57
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Just another scumbag back to tares among the wheat, TY for the info. Hope she heals from that.