Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
24 December, 07:34
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I think I am a pretty stress free person. I attribute this to using this word at least 50 times a day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 December, 03:14
OK, I am sending this to my best friend. She lost her husband & brother in law to the jab. She had a builder building houses behind her house cause water run off to flood her property, destroy her well causing her to have to move out of her house & live with her sister. Then lawyers took a ton of her money before telling her that the case against the builder was a conflict of interest. My friend gave me a lecture on how I need to use this word more, lol. Would you believe years later she still can't repair her well or live in her house?! Hopefully this will bring her laughter today. Thanks :). I told my friend w/the money she continues to pay a new set of attorneys I could have bought a white van, wrapped it with great graphics showing how the town where her husband served as a cop & emt is treating his widow. I could have included the criminal builder, lawyers & the town government in the graphics & drove it around the town 5 days a week. Please pray for a Christmas miracle for her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 December, 08:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 December, 09:55
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

TonyG @TonyG
24 December, 03:01
It's like breaking glass in an emergency to put out a fire.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 December, 04:43
Yes, I agree. Sometimes you just gotta say it.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 December, 04:38
ABSOLUTELY!!!!