Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 December, 08:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 December, 08:35 (E)
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I’m still silenced and I’m not begging to get my old account back. So much for #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 December, 08:50
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Tank ! Bro I’ve thought of you and am so glad to see a comment I couldn’t tell ya …hoping you’d be back on Hope all is well and God Bless Merry Christmas to you and your fam .
“ never go to battle without Tank Patriot “ . I made a proton email joined X been banned already in last 4 months lol

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 December, 09:42
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Nice to see you as well and Merry Christmas 👊🏾

Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q_KingDavid 0o0, click on at the bottom under it