Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
I whas about to give you the greatest news,..
But to our HORROR at the 2nd ultasound there wasn't any heartbeat.

As you can understand I have to give all my attention to my Lady and I'll be back after new years,..

Let me wish you Blessed days aheadπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–
-GH
07:10 PM - Dec 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Nani Bee @Naniheart
23 December, 06:17
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Sending Love and prayers your way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

English Viking @Artist_
23 December, 04:56
πŸ™πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
23 December, 02:49
πŸ™πŸ’” Prayers for you and your Lady GH. I pray for comfort and understanding for you both. See ya when you come back. πŸ’•

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 December, 11:37
sorry for you and your wife's loss
you all will meet again.

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 December, 11:31 (E)
Oh no GH 😒
I am so very sorry for you both. May the wee one RIP 😭
God bless and hold you all right now. πŸ™β€οΈ

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 December, 11:29
Prayers for you all now!

Pink Totter @Totter
22 December, 11:28
πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ’”

connie wright @cowri
22 December, 11:13
😒

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 December, 11:12
Prayers to you and your family, friend πŸ™β€οΈ

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 December, 10:29
πŸ™I am so sorry. How heartbreaking this is. Prayers for you and your family.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 December, 09:16
I'm so sorry for your loss! Prayers go out to both of you. Heartbreaking. :(

Alycat 777 @alycat777
22 December, 09:05
πŸ™πŸ™So sorry for your loss.God bless you both.πŸ’ž

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
22 December, 08:46
I am so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers up for you and your family. God Bless you.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
22 December, 08:46
Sorry to hear this. Sending
prayers and love.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
22 December, 08:34
I’m so sorry. This happened to me too, and it was so hard and saddening. I do have a rainbow baby though. God be with you and your wife in thIs time of need. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 December, 08:29
Dear God Almighty surround this couple with love, support, and comfort. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 December, 08:18
So sorry, prayers sent.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 December, 08:15
I am so sorry. Praying for you and your lady.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 December, 08:08
So sorry for your loss.

Selah 321 @Selah
22 December, 08:04
So sorry for your loss, Take what time you need, grieve and hold together with your lady, all else can waitπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Ange Love @LoveM
22 December, 08:04

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
22 December, 07:54
So Sorry.
My wife & I have been there.
We were blessed 2x after and so shall you.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 December, 07:54
Very sorry to hear this.

Nothing can be said to make this better.

I can only wish you peace.

πŸ˜”

amy lilley @amylilley
22 December, 07:48
So sorry to hear this news, as simple as this sounds, God knowsπŸ’”β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ˜‡may you and your wife be deeply healed and blessed this Christmas, in His mighty and wonderful nameπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ•―πŸΈ

Par Nelli @Parnelli
22 December, 07:41
Sorry to hear GH πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜˜β€πŸ™ much love to you and your beautiful lady!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
22 December, 07:40
I'm so sorry brother, GOD Bless you and your family

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 December, 07:38
We went through this very thing, Brother.

There's no words of comfort. When our last daughter became viable, we found out much later she had 99% chance of being born with Down Syndrome - and she was.

Both of the above have become some of the greatest blessings we've experienced and our youngest is the heartbeat of our family.

Blessings to you and yours.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Sorry to hear that prayers for you and your family

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™