Godly Man @WWCUE
21 December, 04:43
How sick of this movie are you?

A. I want a refund

B. Iā€™m bout to throw up.

C. Iā€™m gonna get liquor

D. Popcorn sucks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 December, 04:07
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Every day I ask...ARE WE THERE YET? Then I go about my day to the best of my ability. It does me nothing but harm to get frustrated, upset, or angry. I have way to much to do and way too little energy with my adrenal insufficiency. I pray a lot...and I do follow AU. I try to share truth where I can...but honestly...I'm more worried about the salvation of those around me. I'm tending to to share the gospel more and as much as I can when I'm on social media. So I don't know where that puts me on your poll...but there I am. LOL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
22 December, 04:34
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Probably D. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimmys ConjecturingAgain, click on at the bottom under it