C. Iā€™m gonna get liquor

D. Popcorn sucks

04:43 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
21 December, 04:29
In response Godly Man to his Publication
All the above but I don't drink so not that one, more chocolate....lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 December, 04:07
Every day I ask...ARE WE THERE YET? Then I go about my day to the best of my ability. It does me nothing but harm to get frustrated, upset, or angry. I have way to much to do and way too little energy with my adrenal insufficiency. I pray a lot...and I do follow AU. I try to share truth where I can...but honestly...I'm more worried about the salvation of those around me. I'm tending to to share the gospel more and as much as I can when I'm on social media. So I don't know where that puts me on your poll...but there I am. LOL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
22 December, 04:34
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Probably D. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
21 December, 03:28
I am about to throw up..especially about the illegals committing ng to this country on a Blanche card..as if they own our country! Make me sick to my stomach every day
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

Godly Man @WWCUE
22 December, 04:35
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
It doesnā€™t matter. God will never leave you.

Kraken Patriot @willowt
21 December, 07:45
Super sick of the movie. Have been awake since 2012. However, had no idea of the deep, deep infiltration, nor cognitive dissonance. It had/has to be this way until there are enough awakened minds, otherwise complete Chaos.

Okram AŔatnar @QSlo
21 December, 05:02
Tired.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
21 December, 04:44
All of the Above