Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
(hubby got a Pride tree cuz the kids liked the rainbow colors, ugh)
03:19 PM - Dec 22, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
23 December, 07:34
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
My child knows Santa is not real, but we choose to celebrate on Jan 7th not on the 25th which is Baal Birthday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 December, 08:15
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
thank you for reading my post 😊What's Jan 7?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
23 December, 04:02
I and mine made the decision to not celebrate Christmas years ago. It seemed pointless buying gifts for others who didn't really want what you gave them. Nor did it make sense receiving gifts you had no need or desire for.

With young children it is expected, and it's that expectation that ruffled my feathers when they left the nest. The stress of it all wasn't worth it!

Others may be offended, but if you can't offend someone by following your own wishes there's something wrong. It means you are controlled by the hype created by others who wish to profit from you, and they are not usually those who have good intentions or spirituality.

Breaking free of what is expected of you is liberating. It might take some getting used to, but do it. How much better it would be to gather in the true sense of faith, not necessarily a religion. If I wanted to celebrate, it would be to do some good for the betterment of nature but I do that all the time anyway.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
23 December, 07:03
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Same here. I have no idea at this point whether we should or shouldn't have Christmas. My heart says no, fake holiday. The world says yes. 😏🌴

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
23 December, 03:47
The Rainbow is a natural, beautiful phenomenon. It was stolen by the extremists in the LGBTQ movement.

'Gay' was taken over when homosexuals were pushed into the open. In the UK it was Julian Clary's coming out, at the time it seemed like just entertainment. Liberace was just a funny man, most of us weren't aware of the full reality of it. I hadn't heard of 'gay' other than its true meaning before that. Can we steal it back?

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day

Is bonnie and blythe and good and gay.

Bonnie = pretty / attractive

Blythe = lighthearted / joyous / free spirit

Good = you know what that means ジ

Gay = happy / carefree

https://www.answers.com/en...

arba happihr @arba
23 December, 02:12
Just be you! 💝
That will be enough.😍
Merry Christmas 🌴
hohoho 🎅
Love and Family 🤗 🥰
Top that!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 December, 02:05
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Good to see you, Joey. I couldn’t find you the other day and thought you had shut your account down. 🥰

23 December, 02:16
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
😃😂
THANK YOU!
Ya know, no offense to everyone else, (i realize their angelic intentions) but everybody's just basically telling me to roll over.
Your reply gives me the "fuck THEM!" attitude I'm looking for!
HEe Hee!
Strike the match, m*thafvcka!

Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
23 December, 01:54 (E)
I remember going through that. I remember the pressure we went through every year at this time. We moved to the wilderness and are free of all the pressure. We observe the feast days which all point to Yeshua. A much better life.

23 December, 02:19
In response Colleen White to her Publication
Wowee i'm jelly!! 😁
very cool

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 December, 01:51
am with you on this wholeheartedly! I did not get a tree; what a relief!
From what I can tell so far, Jesus' Birthday was Sept 11.
That explains a lot of what the ds has been doing!

23 December, 02:21
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Yay! another kindred soul today😃
Now THAT's a GIFT!

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 December, 01:47
Christmas memories from my childhood are that every single year, December 25 ended with my father physically beating my mother.
Even so, thankfully, my father's evil demons were no match for my mother's Godly goodness.
My family is truly wonderful, but I still feel we need prayers for healing and for complete freedom from Satan and his demons.

23 December, 02:25
In response Every Time to her Publication
Im sorry and that's awful.
But your mom herself sounds beautiful.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
22 December, 06:21
Everyday we should be celebrating what Jesus did In coming to earth and becoming the sinless sacrificial lamb to take our punishment for sin on. We should do that on December 25 and all other 364 days of the year. The rainbow represents God’s promise not to destroy the earth with a flood again. It is symbol of a new beginning with God. I’m taking it back from the LGBT perversion crowd. I invite you to join me.
More people are open to talk about God and angels and peace now than any other time of year, so that’s a win!
The tree thing is totally out of context. That was about worshipping trees and I have never worshipped one or met anyone who did. Besides, I like house plants.
Blessings to you on this day that the Lord has made!

22 December, 06:37
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Yeah! The rainbow is GOD's!!!

wht 2.0 @wht
22 December, 07:55
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
LGBTQ "rainbow" has *6* (the number of 'man' surprisingly enough) colors so not a true rainbow at all and a slap in God's face

Whereas GOD'S rainbow has *7* colors .. the number of perfection and completion

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
22 December, 05:19
Christmas is what you make it. If you let all the Satanic bullshit overlap everything you once took joy in, you let the bad ones win. I firmly believe that going to extremes inthe opposite direction is not the right thing to do. We honestly don't know what all is real truth and what isn't so I would enjoy your Christmas as you have always done and deal with the fallout when and if it takes place.

arba happihr @arba
23 December, 02:07
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
👍
It's a choice,
Be joyful
or
Bah Humbug.
I'm sticking with the higher energy
hohoho 😍
LOVE LOVE LOVE🤗

Ted Crowley @tedcrowley
23 December, 02:13
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
Absolutely. Love is in the heart. If you celebrate Jesus on this day you honor HIM. Just make sure to teach your children the true meaning of Christmas. Never use the abbreviation Xmas, Keep the presents to a minimum and bring the SPIRIT of Joy & love to your table. You make the memories for your family. Choose wisely.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
22 December, 04:02
But think of the cats...

22 December, 04:14
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
😂😂😂

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 December, 01:53
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Yes! The trees are just giant toys!
Have to admit, they are fun to climb!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
22 December, 03:37
JESUS WAS BORN ON SEPTEMBER 11

“We can approximate the month of Jesus’ birth to be around the time of Tishri (mid to late September). To arrive at this date, start at the conception of John the Baptist, Sivan (June), count forward six months to arrive at Gabriel’s announcement of the conception of Jesus, Kislev (December), then count forward nine more months, the time it takes for human gestation, to reach Tishri (September), when Jesus was born.”

22 December, 03:50
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
yup