Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 December, 03:19 (E)
(hubby got a Pride tree cuz the kids liked the rainbow colors, ugh)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
I and mine made the decision to not celebrate Christmas years ago. It seemed pointless buying gifts for others who didn't really want what you gave them. Nor did it make sense receiving gifts you had no need or desire for.

With young children it is expected, and it's that expectation that ruffled my feathers when they left the nest. The stress of it all wasn't worth it!

Others may be offended, but if you can't offend someone by following your own wishes there's something wrong. It means you are controlled by the hype created by others who wish to profit from you, and they are not usually those who have good intentions or spirituality.

Breaking free of what is expected of you is liberating. It might take some getting used to, but do it. How much better it would be to gather in the true sense of faith, not necessarily a religion. If I wanted to celebrate, it would be to do some good for the betterment of nature but I do that all the time anyway.
04:02 PM - Dec 23, 2023
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
23 December, 07:03
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Same here. I have no idea at this point whether we should or shouldn't have Christmas. My heart says no, fake holiday. The world says yes. 😏🌴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396