Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 December, 03:19 (E)
(hubby got a Pride tree cuz the kids liked the rainbow colors, ugh)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
Everyday we should be celebrating what Jesus did In coming to earth and becoming the sinless sacrificial lamb to take our punishment for sin on. We should do that on December 25 and all other 364 days of the year. The rainbow represents God’s promise not to destroy the earth with a flood again. It is symbol of a new beginning with God. I’m taking it back from the LGBT perversion crowd. I invite you to join me.
More people are open to talk about God and angels and peace now than any other time of year, so that’s a win!
The tree thing is totally out of context. That was about worshipping trees and I have never worshipped one or met anyone who did. Besides, I like house plants.
Blessings to you on this day that the Lord has made!
06:21 PM - Dec 22, 2023
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by godsgirlinks in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
22 December, 07:55
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
LGBTQ "rainbow" has *6* (the number of 'man' surprisingly enough) colors so not a true rainbow at all and a slap in God's face

Whereas GOD'S rainbow has *7* colors .. the number of perfection and completion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
22 December, 08:53
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
It's a good thing I use God's rainbow

deborah sidener @debbiedo
23 December, 02:16
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 December, 06:37
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Yeah! The rainbow is GOD's!!!