Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
I was taken in by a investment site and they locked me out of life savings I am devastated need Prayer never trust anyone anymore 44k my life savings please Pray I have contacted Authorities but we all know how slow justice moves!
10:09 AM - Dec 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
23 December, 12:00
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Bible says....you can't serve two Masters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 December, 11:41

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That pretty rude to say to some who just lost everything a word to wise pray before you speak

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 December, 05:04
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
22 December, 02:39
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lysanne anon @lysanne
22 December, 02:15
Call FBI tip line… do IC3 entry… get your bank from which you transferred funds to try and reverse or freeze the transaction

24 December, 11:42
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Yes we stop some bank transfers

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
22 December, 12:01
Spend two seconds…. Jesh!

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
22 December, 11:47
Sorry to hear this. This is why I only invest in gold and silver now.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 December, 11:44
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Sneakers 359 and his loved ones. Guide him every step of this journey. Allow him to be blessed beyond measure returning to him what has been taken and more. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray Amen.

Joel 2:25-27
“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.

You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame.

Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the Lord your God aAnd there is no other. My people shall never be put to shame” (Joel 2:25-27).

Par Nelli @Parnelli
22 December, 11:41
Sorry to hear Sneak 🙏❤ may justice be served in your favor and you get your nest egg back!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 December, 11:39
Prayers for you. I too was also scammed haven't reported it yet.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 December, 11:35
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 December, 11:35
Prayers sneakers 🙏🙏

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
22 December, 10:31
What investment site did you use?There's a lot of scams out there

22 December, 11:52
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Hyperseedexecution.net

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 December, 10:26
Go to a national news outlet and tell them, do the same with your local paper and radio station.

Report them to the BBB and any organization that is oversight for their particular business.

Then Inform them of your decision too, that may get a faster reaction.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 December, 10:21
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
22 December, 10:11
🙏🙏🙏🙏