Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 December, 10:09
I was taken in by a investment site and they locked me out of life savings I am devastated need Prayer never trust anyone anymore 44k my life savings please Pray I have contacted Authorities but we all know how slow justice moves!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Sneakers 359 and his loved ones. Guide him every step of this journey. Allow him to be blessed beyond measure returning to him what has been taken and more. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray Amen.

Joel 2:25-27
β€œSo I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.

You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame.

Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the Lord your God aAnd there is no other. My people shall never be put to shame” (Joel 2:25-27).
11:44 AM - Dec 22, 2023
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it