Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
UNIVERSAL-PERSONAL & PLANETARY PENTECOST

MERRY "CHRIST"-MAS

The Lost Secret of the Santa Claustrum and the Sacred Oil of the Inner Christ and the Power of 12

12+12 = 24

12X12 + 144

12 Stringed Universal Torus

12 Houses of the Zodiac w/the Sun (13) in the Center

12 Planets in the Solar System w/the Sun in the Center

12 Universal-Personal Chakras

12 Paired Cranial Nerves in "Heaven Above" and 12 Paired Thoracic Nerves in "Earth Below", Centered in the 144 Immortal Akenenic Cells in the Heart Center/Thymus Gland

12 Strand DNA with the Nucleus in the Center

12 Tribes of IS-RA-"EL" with Jerusalem in the Center

12 Disciples with Jesus as the Sun/Son of God in the Center

The 12 x 12 Gates of the New Jerusalem + 144
The Anatomy Of The Inner Christ & Awakening Your Divine Frequency - YouTube

The anatomy of the inner christ, the Chrism Sacred secretion, is a genuine and vital part of the Christian texts, it's just we have forgotten how to interpre...

08:11 PM - Dec 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
21 December, 08:22
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
WHEN LOVE WAS BORN, By Mark Schultz

"Jesus is the Cosmic Christ, the 'Pattern that Connects,' All Atoms and All Galaxies, the Divine Pattern of Universal Love and Justice that All Creatures and All Children Bear Within Them." -Matthew Fox, The Coming of the Cosmic Christ

"Human Beings are Fractals of God; the Holographic Mind in the Evolutionary Body. The Information of the Entire Universe is Encoded WITHIN Us. Every Child is a CHILD OF BETHLEHEM." -Sam Keen, Hymn to an Unknown God

"Let THIS Mind Be in YOU that was in CHRIST JESUS." Philippians 2:5

THE CHRIST IN ME BEHOLDS AND CELEBRATES THE CHRIST IN YOU!

My God Bless All of My Brothers and Sisters in Christ on AU and May the Christed Light of our Individual and Collective Light Anoint the World with the Universal Spirit of Quantum Love that was Embodied and Modeled for Us by Jesus the Christ.

I Truly Love and Appreciate You All!
When Love was born - sung by Mark Schultz - YouTube

Watch all my Christmas Videos on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKSU9Dbxvrw&list=PLdDaoKNYcHUHZYJL7hkdp4-uqHVRcKXD-&index=1Created for a church carol servi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
21 December, 08:51
Merry Christmas
What a wonderful team to be a part of.
Aloha
πŸ€— 😍 πŸ‘‹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 December, 08:20
πŸ˜„πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—πŸ™another Awesome post!

21 December, 08:24
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thank Q!