COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Dr. Simon Goddek

This is the #1 doctor-recommended baby formula. The first five ingredients are:
▪️Corn Syrup Solids - WTF?
▪️Soy Protein Isolate - no wonder boys think they're girls
▪️High Oleic Safflower Oil - WTF?
▪️Sucrose - WTF?
▪️Soy Oil - WTF?

Why would someone give this to their newborn?
07:24 PM - Dec 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
20 December, 09:02
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
It’s not called “formula” by accident. It’s just a chemical formula. So glad I never used it for my daughter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
20 December, 07:40
I was given extra corn syrup in my formula made with evaporated milk and water as a child. I have often wondered if the corn syrup contributes to problems with alcohol, sugar addiction and diabetes. I think early feeding patterns have long term impacts on metabolism. The formula I was given was prescribed by a doctor and it is the same one prescribed to my aunt as a baby because I have her baby book and the original hand-written prescription.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juliebeek @Juliebeek
21 December, 05:19
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
In my own experience, I would absolutely agree. We were fed so much processed and sugar laden food as children. They managed to get our mothers to favor fake mashed potatoes (boxed potato flakes?) over the real thing. Processed foods and Sodium Flouride added to water are a powerful combination in the war against humanity.

Ange Love @LoveM
20 December, 07:29
EVIL!