Faith67 @Faith67
She blocked me 😅
DrJaneRuby011 This is just more confirmation that your arent interested in the truth!
NNI ~ National Nanotechnology Initiative and m-health - More Stuff The AGENT "Doctors" Wont Tell You!
https://rumble.com/v42ci9v...
The President's 2023 Budget requests nearly $2 billion for the NNI, the largest ever request since its inception. This reflects the widespread recognition of the potential for nanotechnology to contribute to agency missions and national priorities.
https://rumble.com/v41tfrq...
01:48 PM - Dec 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Faith67 in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
20 December, 02:09 (E)
In response Faith67 to his Publication
I was blocked by some person last week. I don't even know who they are. Someone shared a comment and I liked it so I went to their page and noticed they were gripping about others flocking to their page bring nosey or some crap like that. I just knew they were meaning someone else because the comment was already written and posted. I actually
was agreeing with how they expressed themselves and decided to follow without even looking over their page. First time ever for that even commented to that effect. I guess they added me to their list but it directed at me. So I blocked them back. First person I've ever blocked in my life on social media. It's all so silly I'd much rather been there friend to collaborate. Smh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith67 @Faith67
20 December, 06:47
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Hello this block happened on Nonvaxer420 channel in a post someone commented in and you liked? Does it let you know who blocked you ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
20 December, 01:51
In response Faith67 to his Publication
Could this be for the aerosol Vaxes
just announced in China?