Faith67 @Faith67
20 December, 01:48
She blocked me 😅
DrJaneRuby011 This is just more confirmation that your arent interested in the truth!
NNI ~ National Nanotechnology Initiative and m-health - More Stuff The AGENT "Doctors" Wont Tell You!
https://rumble.com/v42ci9v...
The President's 2023 Budget requests nearly $2 billion for the NNI, the largest ever request since its inception. This reflects the widespread recognition of the potential for nanotechnology to contribute to agency missions and national priorities.
https://rumble.com/v41tfrq...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
20 December, 02:09 (E)
In response Faith67 to his Publication
I was blocked by some person last week. I don't even know who they are. Someone shared a comment and I liked it so I went to their page and noticed they were gripping about others flocking to their page bring nosey or some crap like that. I just knew they were meaning someone else because the comment was already written and posted. I actually
was agreeing with how they expressed themselves and decided to follow without even looking over their page. First time ever for that even commented to that effect. I guess they added me to their list but it directed at me. So I blocked them back. First person I've ever blocked in my life on social media. It's all so silly I'd much rather been there friend to collaborate. Smh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith67 @Faith67
Hello this block happened on Nonvaxer420 channel in a post someone commented in and you liked? Does it let you know who blocked you ?
06:47 PM - Dec 20, 2023
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Faith67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith67 , click on at the bottom under it