LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
20 December, 10:22
βœ¨πŸ›Έβœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 December, 10:47
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Coincidence? The FINAL star wars was released on the same date. This was also the timeline I was digging & researched for cheaper flights to my international travels to the other keystones, booked them the next day on 12/21/19, after finalizing my route/targets w/ the team.

Space Force Star wars Q-movie, rtn of DF energies/warriors: https://youtu.be/8Qn_spdM5...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 December, 11:08
1st flt & target, the BIG Giant Crystals (1 of 3 ctr keystones in Mex), Naica, Mexico. It was alot of research, not just flts, where to stay/car, tours to sacred sites-pyramids etc, all have to be booked way in advance. This 2.5 wks of travel cost a $bundle$. And I got even more frustrated after NZ for the water vortex, 4 only 3 days but cost nearly $3k to book. I told the team then that if nothing happens w/in that mo 3/2020, after I came back, I will end my mission. Then the WW was shutdown, due to the 4D bridge portal activation/ascension that occurred w/ all the keystones & fire/water elements done. The WW shutdown needed to help Mother ascend to keep many away fr fear based slavery system, so she can do the purge of the LOOSH parasites/zombies...think of it like her fasting/starving parasites timeline; a reset to her immune system/purge dark-low vibe-hopeless/NPCs. #AsAboveSoBelow #TheRapturePurgeBegins #WeAreAllCellsInHerBody

πŸ’Žβš‘πŸŒˆ: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
IMMINENT Ending the purgatory bridge = 4D bridge to be crossed over into the light...why 45/Comey/Elvis acct (55true4u) all tweeted back during the early days of the 2020 shutdown synchronized on the same day, dropped for those who were able to see it w/ their connections (all part of Q team), plus I knew what was going on w/ the activation for Mother's ascension...the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel-bridge.
11:46 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it