Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
20 December, 10:47
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Coincidence? The FINAL star wars was released on the same date. This was also the timeline I was digging & researched for cheaper flights to my international travels to the other keystones, booked them the next day on 12/21/19, after finalizing my route/targets w/ the team.

Space Force Star wars Q-movie, rtn of DF energies/warriors: https://youtu.be/8Qn_spdM5...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
20 December, 11:08
1st flt & target, the BIG Giant Crystals (1 of 3 ctr keystones in Mex), Naica, Mexico. It was alot of research, not just flts, where to stay/car, tours to sacred sites-pyramids etc, all have to be booked way in advance. This 2.5 wks of travel cost a $bundle$. And I got even more frustrated after NZ for the water vortex, 4 only 3 days but cost nearly $3k to book. I told the team then that if nothing happens w/in that mo 3/2020, after I came back, I will end my mission. Then the WW was shutdown, due to the 4D bridge portal activation/ascension that occurred w/ all the keystones & fire/water elements done. The WW shutdown needed to help Mother ascend to keep many away fr fear based slavery system, so she can do the purge of the LOOSH parasites/zombies...think of it like her fasting/starving parasites timeline; a reset to her immune system/purge dark-low vibe-hopeless/NPCs. #AsAboveSoBelow #TheRapturePurgeBegins #WeAreAllCellsInHerBody

πŸ’Žβš‘πŸŒˆ: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
20 December, 10:37
Looks like disclosure to me!